Brixy is a trade association uniting independent juvenile stores to promote and preserve the specialty channel through innovation, education, advocacy and programs.
Launched in January 2013, our goal is to keep the specialty sector a vibrant and essential part of the juvenile products industry. To accomplish that goal, we’re focusing our initial efforts on three key benefits for our members:
Product & Programs
We know that everything you do is with one goal is mind - to sell product. To make that happen, you need compelling products, price credibility, consumer facing promotions and a customer experience that no other sales channel can offer.
Brixy is here to help you win on all fronts, with initiatives that include:
- Buying programs across all categories from wood to gear to gift
- Exclusive Brixy branded products
- Exclusive Brixy products across all categories
- POP Library- Brixy members share and populate collateral from POP displays, to rack cards to event marketing. This resource library continues to grow and makes it easy for stores to create what they need.
- Locally.com and Brixy have formed a partnership allowing Brixy stores to sell, place on hold and show stock in their stores
Building a community of retailers for retailers is the very heart of Brixy. No one understands us better than us, so we’re dedicated to helping retailers connect in order to share new ideas and information.
Brixy members have multiple ways to connect:
- Message board for members on Facebook
- Annual meeting and workshops
- Peer groups
- Support from Brixy staff
Improved Cash Flow
Brixy has partnered with Savings $ Members, allowing group discounts on all kinds of day in and day out products and services:
- Small parcel shipping
- Credit card processing
- Payroll processing
- Consumer financing
- Cell phone service
- Office supplies
- and more than 20 other discounts
For more information, please contact Mark Simon at (585) 704-6717 or firstname.lastname@example.org